Just because we are fully into fall and approaching winter it doesn’t mean that you have to accept dull, dry and lifeless skin. There are too many impending holidays parties to not have glowing skin. Use the tips to below get glowing skin in less than a minute.
- Exfoliate: Use an exfoliating facial scrub and gently scrub your face in circular movements. Be sure to use a face moisturizer or a light oil like grapeseed oil which has anti-aging properties.
Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub – Drugstore.com – $6.29
- Mist: Mist a makeup-sponge with a facial mist or for natural-remedy try rosewater. Lightly, dab the moist sponge over your makeup to freshen up your face.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray – Ulta – $73
- Mixture: Mix a little bit of facial oil with your foundation and apply to your face. You’ll have a barely there make-up look.
Acure Organics Argan Oil – Target – $12.99
- Balm: Apply lip balm to areas on your face that naturally light hits i.e: the top of your cheeks, chin and bridge of your nose.
Nivea A Kiss of Shimmer Balm – Ulta – $2.99
- Buff: Use a large powder brush to buff your entire face with a bronzing powder.
Cargo Bronzing Powder – Ulta – $29
Written by: Michelle Gill