By: Jarius Tommillson
We have all heard of apple cider vinegar and its healing properties for inside of our bodies. Whether you suffer from bad cramps, and upset stomach, bad breath, or a never-ending battle with your cholesterol, apple cider vinegar has the ability to cure-all of your issues. Did you know that this type if vinegar are perfect to keep your beauty in check? If you are interested in keeping your hair flawless and skin radiant, check out the many beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar!
- Hair Rinse: Acetic acid, the main ingredient in ACV, will remove build up from styling products and conditioners and strengthen the hair shaft, leaving you with soft, shiny strands. It will also balance hair’s pH level, simulate the scalp to promote hair growth, and is a cure for dandruff. Dilute 1/3 cup ACV in 4 cups of water and pour over your hair after shampooing. Leave it in for a few seconds before rinse your hair using cold water to seal the hair shaft and create more shine.
- Facial Mask: Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and bentonite clay, add 1 tablespoon raw honey. Apply to skin. Leave this detoxifying, deep-pore treatment on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
- Skin Toner: Psoriasis sufferers praise apple cider vinegar for reducing inflammation. Apply a few drops to a cotton ball and rub on your T-zone or other dry spots to prevent breakouts and minimize blemishes.
- Calming Bath Soak: The next time you get ready to slip into a warm bath, add one to two capfuls of apple cider vinegar. It draws toxins out of the body, leaving behind toned and moisturized skin.
- Teeth Whitener: Gargle with apple cider vinegar in the morning. The vinegar helps remove stains, whiten teeth, and kill bacteria in your mouth and gums. Brush as usual after you gargle.
- Sun Burn remedy: Relieve the pain of a sunburn and minimize peeling by applying a wash cloth soaked in apple cider vinegar to the area.s